* Visceral Manipulation is a gentle, hands-on therapy that enhances the mobility and tissue motion of the organs (Visceral system). Restrictions in viscera cause ill health and mis-aligned structure and pain.
* Craniosacral Therapy is a light touch method of evaluating and enhancing the environment where the brain and spinal cord function. CST can relieve chronic pain, TMJ issues, headaches, learning disabilities, co-ordination problems, stress and insomnia.
*MPS stands for Micro-current Point Stimulation. A battery operated device called the Dolphin is used for areas of pain, inflammation, scars or acupuncture points. It promotes the relaxed state, reduces swelling or improves function of body systems. Scars are improved no matter what age thus reducing fascial pull. MPS enhances cellular membrane transport, protein synthesis and ATP (the energy substance of the cells).
* Integrative Manual Therapy techniques are based on the premise that the body has the potential to self-correct or heal under the right circumstances. Gentle, hands-on techniques promote tissue repair, normalize structure and restore function.
* Neuromuscular Integration and Structural Alignment (NISA) removes restrictions in the fascia of the body. Fascia is a sheet of fibrous tissue which covers the body under the skin and covers muscles. It aligns body structure and is important after any accident.
* Cupping comes from acupuncture. It uses no needles. Suction cups are used to lift the skin and fascia and to increase circulation. This helps relieve pain, reduces edema and reduces cellulite.
* Therapeutic Touch is an energy based technique taught world wide, especially in nursing schools. In double blind studies, it has been shown to reduce pain, accelerate the healing process and promote relaxation. It is actively used in hospitals around the world.
* Hot Stone Massage uses volcanic stone heated in hot water. They are either placed on the skin or used to massage. Hot Stones relax fascia and muscles quickly. Circulation is increased and deeper relaxation is acheived.
* Low Intensity Laser Therapy uses light in the red wave length. This therapy reduces inflammation, reduces pain and speeds healing. It is used for arthritis, sprains/strains, fractures, whiplash and after surgery.
It takes about 8 weeks to change a habit. This includes any changes to body structure to correct mis-alignment or postural issues.
copyright@ margobneuwelt-rmt.ca l All Rights Reserved